Head of Cloud
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in established and prominent company in Malaysia Great career
- Exposure and development Good remuneration,
- Yearly performance bonus and benefits.
- Works with senior management to support execution of the organization’s vision.
- Responsible to plan, design, implement of organization strategy and Roadmap.
- Create a well-informed cloud strategy/roadmap and manage the adaption process.
- Identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of the company Regularly evaluate cloud applications, hardware, and software.
- Developing a migration plan for existing services working closely with application team;
- Architect appropriate solutions design for new services e.g. Big Data and Data Analytics Identify, define and plan continuous improvement in Cloud Roadmap; and Continuous review and ensure relevancy of CSP solutions.
Develop a Cloud Strategy, Roadmap and Architecture Develop a cloud strategy/roadmap and manage the adaption process.
- Identify top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of the company
- Identification of new technology available in Cloud e.g. SaaS, Call Centre technology, Chatbot and assess its applicability for the Exchange’s adoption.
- Consult with technical analysts and management to understand organization needs and business requirements and provide viable technology solutions.
- Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner.
Drive adoption of Cloud and Ensure Security of Organisation’s assets
- Offer guidance in infrastructure movement techniques including migrating complex, multi-tier applications on Cloud Platforms Regularly evaluate cloud applications, hardware, and software.
- Introduces and ensure continuous adoption of Cloud discipline and standards
- Work closely with IT security to monitor the company’s cloud privacy Ensure Cloud Services are tested against vulnerabilities and gaps are addressed accordingly
Solution Design and Costs
- Continuously explore the viability of adoption towards new Cloud Offerings that will reduce the cost of doing business.
- Designing and deploying dynamically scalable, available, fault-tolerant, and reliable applications on the Cloud
- Selecting appropriate Cloud services to design and deploy an application based on given requirements
- Designing and deploying enterprise-wide scalable operations on Cloud Platforms Implementing cost-control strategies
- Manage projects to ensure timely production of quality product as per requirement.
- Implementation of solutions in conjunction with other teams within Group Technology.
- Management of resources both internally as well as externally
- Provide technical analysis of the systems performance for the purpose of improvement and detection of potential issues and bugs.
- Degree Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant field, Cloud and/or Security Certification e.g. Cloud Solutions Architect (PCSA)
- Security related certification such as Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) will be added advantage.
- Experience in technical leadership role
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in application and/or Infrastructure design, development and implementation
About The Company
Our client is a prominent public listed company in stock brokering and currently embarking on cloud journey.
About TalentTag Recruitment
TalentTag Recruitment is an IT specialist recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A) (“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019”. Kindly visit www.talenttag.asia to view more IT related jobs.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: