Channel Funding Cost Manager
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Opportunity to work in fast growing multi-national company with a strong presence in Malaysia
- Potential career growth, advancement and opportunities for skill development
- Good remuneration
- Responsible for the business financial and taxation assessment and access point across the companies channel providers.
- Assess new service access processes to optimize access standards.
- Assist in project-based work related to rates and capital business, such as cost business access projects, including but not limited to cross-system, cross-domain and cross-site communication.
- Perform fund reconciliation, settlement, difference tracking, fund risk monitoring and data analysis on new onboarded business.
- Design equipment operation informatization capabilities, monitor operation implementation and propose product solutions and suggestions.
- Bachelor degree with at least 6 years of experience in fund settlement, supplier access, financial receivables and payable processes, auditing and internal control.
- Experience in big four accounting firms will be a plus.
- Familiar with financial and rate systems, ability to manage daily operations with digital methods for management and system construction, with product design, data analysis and other abilities preferred.
- Strong in communication, coordination, thinking and learning abilities, strong self motivation and good pressure resistance.
About our client:
Our client is a world-renowned fintech company with strong presence in APAC and the rest of the world.
About TalentTag Recruitment:
TalentTag Recruitment is a recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A) (“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019”.
Interested to apply? Kindly send your latest CV (with attached photo) to our consultant, Mr. Kwa at email@example.com for the next course action.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: