Business Development/Marketing Director
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work established and progressive company
- Closely knitted working environment
- Good remuneration
a) Strategic Planning:
- Managing Partner to develop, define and execute the Firm’s business development and communications.
- Promote strategic alliance and collaboration with strategic partner (foreign and local).
- Review and revise, when and where necessary on plans/directions of business development.
b) Firm Profile Raising:
- Work closely with HR’s campus recruitment drive and campaign to attract future employee of the Firm.
- Work closely with Learning & Development team to promote legal update materials for an impactful online platform sharing.
- Manage and execute Firm’s and individual lawyer’s ranking submission with viable online legal directories, locally and internationally.
- Maintain and update Firm’s website, social media platform and other affiliated sites.
c) Client Development:
- Work closely with Firm’s partners to identify potential clients, and maintain and update Firm’s Capability Statement.
- Work closely with Firm’s partners to procure clients’ feedback and testimonial and use all efforts to maintain active client relationships.
- Update Firm’s experience, profile and brand guide.
- Maintain and upkeep stakeholder database for relevant industries and adopt industry best practices on business development.
- Identify potential collaboration platforms and opportunities for the business development of the Firm.
d) Content Coordination:
- When necessary, participate in the planning and execution of content sharing for clients and employees.
- Actively contribute to Firm’s public-facing content, materials, profile and other communication collaterals.
- Assist in maintaining social media platforms and related communication tools and apps used by the Firm.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field or
- Possess at least 7 years’ experience in business development consists of branding, marketing communications, content marketing or related field.
- Possess entrepreneurial capabilities and skills,
- Provide timely and practical quality service,
- Effective communicator to colleagues and clients,
- Detailed oriented with excellent planning, organizational and analytic skills.
About The Company
Our client is prominent and progressive law firm with strategic partnership with multination company in expanding phase
TalentTag Recruitment is a recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A) (“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019”.
Kindly visit www.talenttag.asia to view more IT related jobs.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: