Business Continuity Executive/Assistant Manager
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in established and progressive prominent conglomerate company in Malaysia.
- Great career exposure and development.
- Enjoy the lifestyle in the “Land of the Hornbills”, strong heritage in culture and traditions.
- Work with teams from the business divisions and services/support functions to develop and maintain business recovery plans and procedures; reviews, revises, and expands existing plans and protocols.
- Collaborate with Risk Management team to conduct risk assessments analysing potential business impact of unpredictable business interruptions such as natural disasters, security, breach, legal claims, and market disruptions.
- Collaborate with IT on the IT Disaster Recovery Plan and to develop and implement best practices to protect and restore data and systems in the event of natural disasters, viruses, and hackers.
- Scenario planning with business divisions to identify and implement recovery operations and methods to allow the respective division to function at limited or partial capacity in the event that part or all of the infrastructure is damaged or destroyed.
- Collaborate with the HSSE team to create and facilitate practice drills for emergency response/evacuation plan.
- Conduct business continuity planning training workshops and refresher sessions.
- Conduct desktop and/or simulation exercises on divisional / departmental BCPs and identify and review weaknesses
- Holds a minimum Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 years relevant experience in conducting risk assessments and business impact analysis
- Highly motivated and demonstrates good writing and communications skills
- Highly meticulous with critical thinking skills and resourceful in problem solving
- Familiar with MS Office, GSuite platform and app
About The Company
Our client is the largest conglomerate and public listed company in East Malaysia.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: