Billing Operations Analyst (Mandarin Speaker)
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in fast growing multi-national company with strong presence in Malaysia
- Great career exposure and development.
- Good remuneration
We are looking for a Billing Operations Analyst to support our Revenue Assurance Team.
- Establish SOPs for billing operations and reconciliations.
- Understand merchant paint point and formulate merchant reconciliation relates solution.
- Design billing reconciliation capabilities and monitor operational implementation.
- Optimize the refining standards for the process control in the billing reconciliation and promote the standardization process landing.
- Responsible for project-based work related to rate and revenue business (cross-system, cross-domain and cross-site communication).
- Bachelor degree with at least 4 years of experience in payment and other internet, payment institution rate, price, settlement, reconciliation, and channel operation experiences.
- Familiar with the payment industry card group/institution related rules and operation mechanism.
- Familiar with Financial and rate systems, manage or systematize daily operations, product design, data analysis and other capabilities preferred.
- Strong communication and coordination skills.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Mandarin Chinese to communicate with our Mandarin speaking stakeholders.
- Proficient computer skills and familiar with a variety of major financial systems.
About The Company
Our client is a world-renowned fintech company with strong presence in APAC and the rest of the world.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: