Benefits Administration Manager
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in established and progressive prominent conglomerate company in Malaysia.
- Great career exposure and development.
- Manages the Group’s employee welfare, compensation and benefits.
- Research employee benefits plans and vendors to identify those that present the best value.
- Design, recommend and implement new benefits programs. Examine possible plan designs and benefits cost changes.
- Negotiate with vendors and administrators for best plans, options and rates.
- Serve as primary contact for plan vendors and third-party administrators.
- Coordinate transfer of data to external contacts for services, premiums and plan administration.
- Evaluate and revise internal processes to reduce costs and increase efficiency.
- Document and maintain administrative procedures for assigned benefits processes.
- Ensure compliance with applicable government regulations. Ensure timeliness and accuracy of required reporting and fees.
- Coordinate daily benefits and claims processing.
- Oversee maintenance of employee benefits files, maintain group benefits database and update employee payroll records.
- Gather employee data and oversee the processing of monthly billings and the preparation of vouchers for payment of administrative fees for all group plans.
- Allocate group health claims monthly and review quarterly.
- Audit the accuracy and performance of functions performed by benefits staff.
- Analyse current benefits, evaluating the use, services, coverage, effectiveness, cost, plan experience and competitive trends in benefits programs, and identify the company’s stance.
- Review both short- and long-range cost estimates/projections and relevant statistical analyses regarding modifications in benefits programs and implementation of new programs.
- Survey industry trends. Complete benefits surveys and review information obtained from the results. Analyse complex benefits information. Forecast trends and assist with future benefits designs. Develop specific recommendations for review by management.
- Monitor administrative costs of benefits programs and recommend cost containment strategies, including alternative methods for administration and funding. Prepare budgetary recommendations and assist in the monitoring, verifying and reconciling of budgeted funds.
- Provide customer service support to internal and external customers. Develop communication tools to enhance understanding of the company’s benefits package.
- Design and distribute materials for benefits orientations
- Generate / Produce HR reports for Management.
- 10 years of experience in the HR industry in a similar role and capacity.
- Bachelor in Human Resource Management / Business Administration / similar disciplines.
- Proficient in speaking, reading and writing in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Proficient in using office productivity applications such as MS Office and G-Suite.
- Able to cope in a high intensity and fast paced work environment.
- Candidates from shared service or MNCs background are preferred.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.
About The Company
Our client is the largest conglomerate and public listed company in Malaysia.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: