Backend Engineer (Java)
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Learning and growth with the cutting-edge technologies.
- Working in a positive growth environment: diversified culture that encourages creativity, poses challenges, stokes passion, and inspire everyone to move forward.
- Flat hierarchy and good career progression opportunity.
- Develop backend features using Java language.
- Contribute to designing databases.
- Contribute to improving coding standards and process from scratch to deployment.
- Design and implement features and make sure it could support maintenance, extensible, readable for other members when transferring tasks.
- Refactor, improve source code and do optimization.
- Write high-quality, clean, simple, and maintainable code, build common libraries.
- At least 3 years experience in building Back-end solutions.
- At least 3 years of experience in Java, J2EE, Web-Services, Spring framework.
- Knowledge of OOP is required.
- Have good programming experience with Postgres.
- Experience in Git and Microservice.
- Basic Linux command and familiar with Redis, RabbitMQ.
Nice to have:
- Proficiency in building and tuning scalable web apps which can handle large volumes of users.
- Knowledge in the blockchain is a plus.
- High responsibility & high reliability.
- Good teamwork, sociability, and hard work.
About The Company
About our client:
Our client is a Foreign IT Startup company with rapid expansion in Taiwan and Malaysia.
About our company:
TalentTag Recruitment is an IT specialist recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A) (“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019”.
Kindly visit www.talenttag.asia to view more IT related jobs.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: