Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Build your career in a young, vibrant and dynamic working culture.
- Great career development and progression with consistent training opportunities provided.
- Competitive salary and benefit packages.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Write clean, scalable code using Java programming languages.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Basic Understanding of the concepts of MVC (Model-View-Controller) Pattern, JDBC (Java Database Connectivity) and RESTful web services.
- Experience of work in distributed team will be an advantage.
- Understanding of building tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle, etc.
- Ability to write clean, readable Java code.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
- Willing to learn new technology.
- Candidate must have spoken Mandarin.
About The Company
About our client:
Our client is one of the world’s largest online gaming software houses with its presence in Kuala Lumpur and Penang.
About TalentTag Recruitment Agency:
TalentTag Recruitment is a recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A) (“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019”.
Kindly visit www.talenttag.asia to view more related jobs.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: