Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work established MNC and booming industry
- Good career progression and exposure
- Good remuneration
- Design, engineer and modify existing and new moderately complex automation equipment, tooling and applications to automate manufacturing processes
- Establish technical manuals, drawings, models, training documentation, and trouble-shooting guides for automated equipment/process
- Should be willing to learn and enhance the skill in all type of Automation Equipment
- Should be able to analyze and drive for permanent corrective actions
- Understanding machine operating principle, consequence of wear and tear parts
- Utilizing database, web application, and script programming technology to design & construct system solution for decision support and factory process control, based on user requirements from customers. Complying software process to ensure quality of applications
- Interfacing with equipment / automation vendor, providing factory requirement, aligning functionality delivery and system integration architecture, and testing / qualifying equipment software
- Executing projects to improve factory operation performance, including enterprise solution entitlement, equipment automation deployment, data collection, and manufacturing status monitoring in factory environment
- Continuously drive innovation and improvement for automation strategy and process flow.
- Coordinating with local manufacturing, engineering, quality, planning and the organization for project result delivery.
• Minimum 3 years of experiences in Automation and knowledge in software developing process
• Possesses a bachelor degree in related discipline or equivalent experience
• Skills – PLC, robotics exposure, electronics wiring and programming, automation project which not limited to Robot Arm, AGV, or OHT development / fan-in, and integration with factory systems
• Project Management @ PMP will be an added advantage
• Knowledge in mechanical design and automation systems
About The Company
About our client:
Our client is prominent multinational company (MNC) listed in Nasdaq in semiconductor industry
About TalentTag Recruitment
TalentTag Recruitment is a recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A) (“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019”.
Kindly visit www.talenttag.asia to view more IT related jobs
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: