Audit & Assurance - Manager
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Chance to work in top multi-national company consulting firm.
- Great career opportunity and exposure to top-tier corporate clients
- Good remuneration and benefits.
You will lead and manage engagement teams to perform a variety of audit, assurance and compliance work for clients in different industries. As a leader, you will guide and mentor your team members and review their work. Developing and maintaining good relationship with clients and assisting Partners in planning work and change management is also your key role.
- Leverages a deep understanding of audit and risk advisory services and stakeholder needs to deliver high quality engagements.
- Obtain an understanding of the entity and its environment, including the entities internal control while having the knowledge of relevant accounting standards applicable to the entity.
- Required to perform risk assessment procedures to provide a basis for the identification and assessments of the risks of material misstatement.
- Form a good working relationship with internal specialists and understand the scope of work performed by the experts and specialists, supervise their procedures, review their working papers and understand the conclusions that they reach.
- Delivery of high-quality audits via a number of enablers Global Audit Imperatives, Professional Excellence, learning tools and DA/EMS.
- Development and management of a project plan to execute high quality audits. A robust project plan includes key activities, milestones, deadlines, and priorities for all engagement team members, including P/P/Ds, professionals, component auditors and specialists.
- Formulate reasonable judgements and conclusions in order to deliver informative and timely outputs when identifying an issue.
- Compliance with auditing and accounting standards, relevant laws and regulations (including specific local laws and regulations), ethical standards, independence requirements and the audit firm’s quality control procedures.
- You should possess a recognised university degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or professional accounting qualification
- Have at least 8-10 years relevant audit experience in a professional practice
- Preferably a member of MIA/MICPA/ACCA/ICAEW or equivalent
- You should have good communication and people management skills besides the ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Audit experience in well-established professional services firms will be an added advantage.
About The Company
About our client:
Our client is a world-renowned business consulting firm that provides various advisory business and IT consulting services across different industries and verticals.
About TalentTag Recruitment:
TalentTag Recruitment is a recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A) (“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019”.
Kindly visit www.talenttag.asia to view more related jobs.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: