Audit Assistant Manager/Manager
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in established and prominent foreign company in Malaysia
- Good exposure to dealing with large and mid-size client
- Good career prospects
- To lead and manage the engagement team on audit assignments of a portfolio of clients in various industries.
- To guide and mentor your team members and review their work to ensure high quality, accurate, and efficient results and service delivery to clients.
- To manage timely billing and collections as well as risk management of the engagements involved and developing and maintaining strong relationship with clients.
- To provide guidance and mentoring of junior team members on their personal growth and career progression.
- More than 4 years of working experience preferably in professional services environment.
- At least 1 year of experience in leading and managing teams.
- A recognised degree in accounting or equivalent with a Professional Accounting qualification and/or membership in Malaysia Institute of Accountants.
- Analytical mindset and possess leadership qualities.
- Good communication and people management skills.
- Able to manage multiple engagements and deadlines.
About The Company
Our client is a multi-national company specialises in providing profession service in accounting, tax, consulting, and business advisory.
About TalentTag Recruitment
TalentTag Recruitment is an IT specialist recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A) (“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019”.
Kindly visit www.talenttag.asia to view more IT related jobs.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: