Associate Engineer (Network Operation Centre, 12hr shift)
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in a fast-paced company which can satisfy your hunger for learning.
- Great career development and advancement with great exposure
- Competitive salary and remuneration.
- Carry out proactive 24×7 network surveillance of the Company’s services at our Network Operation Centre (NOC)
- Provide timely and effective fault management support for various network elements and related services including problem identification, tracking, isolation, troubleshooting, notification, escalation and resolution
- Coordinate network changes, maintenance and enhancements, and maintain the highest standard of network availability and reliability
- Liaise with key stakeholders across local and international segments to manage and resolve connectivity issues
- Engineering qualification in Computer Engineering, Computer Studies, Information Technology or equivalent
- Familiar with various routing protocols and networking technologies
- Familiar with TCP/IP, Core Internet Protocols (eg DNS, DHCP, RTP, BGP)
- CCNA certification, hands-on Python and/or other scripting languages will be advantageous
- Able to perform rotating 12hr shifts including weekends and public holidays
About The Company
About our client:
Our client is one of the dynamic and leading telecommunication service providers in Singapore.
About TalentTag Recruitment:
TalentTag Recruitment is an IT specialist recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A)(“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019.”
Kindly visit www.talenttag,asia to view more IT related jobs.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: