Assistant Manager Operations and Treasury (24-month Contract)
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in a reputable and visionary company in Malaysia.
- Great career development and advancement with great exposure.
- Competitive salary and remuneration
- Lead the process improvement and enhancing the controls in accounts payable (AP) area especially on ensuring adhering to AP quality objective and the online payment process.
- Manage the debt collector area surrounding the contract and communication with the debt collector company and validating the reports submitted by them
- Manage the performance of the financial instruments provided by the Asset Management Companies and lead in managing the investment done in these companies
- Manage the monthly reconciliation of the accounts of AR and AP for the Company and its subsidiaries
- Ensure the intercompany balances are being reconciled and monthly engagement with the focal of the subsidiaries to ensure variances are being identified
- Assist on the budget and analysis process for OT and subsidiaries.
- To undertake any additional assignment as instructed by the Company
- Degree In Finance / Accounting or recognized Professional Accounting Qualifications
- At least 3 years working experiences in related field.
- Good communication in English
About The Company
Our client is a government-link company and tech hub developer of the city
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: