Assistant Associate - Corporate Secretary (KL/ Malacca)
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in established and prominent multinational company in Malaysia.
- Better career advancement and could potentially gain regional exposure
- Competitive salary and remuneration.
- Attend meetings accompanied by Seniors whenever required.
- Prepare AGM Reminders / Documents, Annual Returns, Drafting of Statutory Forms and Documents e.g. Directors’/Members’ Resolutions.
- Maintain the statutory books i.e. Minutes Books, Registers and others statutory records.
- Prepare and draft announcements to Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad, arrange and attend Board & Committee meetings, including preparation of notices, meeting papers and drafting of Minutes.
- Ensure strict adherence to internal policies / SOPs by team members.
- Ensure timely billing (including the capture of all OPEs incurred) and collections.
- Ensure best practice of corporate governance and compliance with statutory/regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that all clients’ documents/records are properly filed in the statutory records at all times and to perform proper housekeeping of clients’ records.
- Ensure that all jobs/assignments are billed including OPEs are captured on a timely manner.
- Ensure acknowledge receipt of client’s request /queries/correspondences within 24 hours and answer not later than 2 working days.
- Any other tasks as and when assigned by Management.
- Candidate must be fully ICSA qualified or graduate.
- Fresh graduates or professionals with 1-year related working experience are welcome to apply.
- Must possess basic knowledge with Companies Acts, Bursa Malaysia Listing Requirements, CS Guidelines and other related laws and regulations.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Familiar with filing of statutory forms and Companies Acts.
About The Company
About our client:
Our client is a multinational business service provider with worldwide presence and Malaysia presence.
About TalentTag Recruitment:
TalentTag Recruitment is an IT specialist recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A) (“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019”.
Kindly visit www.talenttag.asia to view more IT related jobs.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: