Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in a global company with great multi-national company (MNC) culture and practice
- Work in a Renewable Energy (RE) company with fast growing pace in the world and in this region
- Decent salary with good career prospects.
You’ll play an important role in:
- working with engineering teams who are at the core of our business designing our wind farms.
- guiding developers and engineers on applications architecture and infrastructure components.
- advising and overseeing implementation of technology that are secure, reliable, maintainable, scalable, usable, and perform well.
- cooperating with the solution architect to ensure alignment to overall Architectural Runway and portfolio targets.
- defining architecture of High-Performance Compute (HPC) in the Cloud.
To succeed in the role, you:
- ideally, have knowledge about Azure, AWS and GCP, or at least on one, including knowledge of high-performance storage.
- can communicate clearly to engineers about technology capabilities.
- have experience with architecting HPC.
- have a good understanding of the EPC area.
- know SAFe principals, otherwise we’ll train you.
About The Company
Our client is a global leader in Renewable Energy (RE) and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. Headquartered in Europe with presence in more than 10 countries They develops, constructs & operates offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms, energy storage facilities and bioenergy plants.
About TalentTag Recruitment
TalentTag Recruitment is an IT specialist recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A) (“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019”.
Kindly visit www.talenttag.asia to view more IT related jobs.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: