Senior Financial Specialist-International Business Group
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in fast growing multi-national company with strong presence in Malaysia
- Great career exposure and development.
- Good remuneration
- Responsible for the funding-channel cost management of the Group’s acquiring channels, including participating in channel access assessment, review of key contract terms, implementation of industry and finance system access solutions, and actual channel performance and cost management;
- Responsible for the financial management of capital cost-related projects, such as promoting the construction and optimization of payment channel routing products, communicating across teams and coordinating resources to implement the project;
- Responsible for tracking and maintaining the capital channel cost data system, such as promoting the establishment of cost data systems and dashboards, daily tracking and analysis of channel cost performance, and timely reporting of channel cost abnormalities internally;
- Responsible for the Business Partner financial work of some major customers, including but not limited to participating in business plan discussion and formulation, leading financial pricing, financial risk management and control, participating in business negotiations, routine analysis and financial reporting, etc.
- Have a bachelor’s degree or above in accounting, financial management, auditing, finance, etc.;
- Have certain knowledge and experience accumulation capabilities in international financial systems, such as credit card organizations, e-wallets, local banks and financial institutions;
- Have strong self-driving force, data analysis ability, ability to withstand pressure, and be able to accept long-term international travel or assignments;
- Applicants with more than 4 years of experience in fund channel settlement or price management in financial institutions or similar financial institutions will be given priority;
- Applicants with good communication skills and bilingual communication skills in English and Mandarin will be given priority.
About The Company
About our client:
Our client is a world-renowned fintech company, a world-leading internet open platform with strong presence in APAC and the rest of the world.
About TalentTag Recruitment:
TalentTag Recruitment is a specialist recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A) (“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019”.
Kindly visit www.talenttag.asia to view more IT related jobs.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: