Analyst Programmer (Java Developer - Financial System)
Why Should You Apply For The Job
1. Work in regional leading MNC Solution Provider.
2. Great career opportunity and exposure as the company in fast-growing pace across the regional.
3. Great remuneration package and working culture.
- Report to team leader in a sizeable project team.
- Implement software components according to the specifications and guidelines.
- Be responsible for SDLC related tasks including, system development, code review, system and user testing, implementation and deployment of applications and software products.
• Degree holder in IT or related fields.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in software development.
• Proficiency in Java development is essential.
• Hands-on experience in React.js, Springboot, Microservices and Oracle are also desirable.
• Development experience in financial systems and/or working experience in financial institutions will be an added advantage.
• Immediate availability will be an added advantage.
• Good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Positive attitude, fast-learning, energetic, able to perform in challenging environment.
About The Company
Our client is a leading IT services MNC offers a wide range of services including digital solutions, IT and business process outsourcing, cloud computing, system development and solutions integration, managed services and IoT solutions in Southeast Asia.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: