AML Transformation Specialist
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in fast growing multi-national company with strong presence in APAC.
- Great career exposure and personal development.
- Young and Vibrant environment with good remuneration package.
- Providing project management as well as change management skills in managing multiple improvement projects and obtaining stakeholders buy-in.
- Assist in solution formulation with multiple stakeholders including AML middle & back offices.
- Able to perform AML related risk analysis on multiple avenues of information feed (IRA, Audit, Inspection Findings, etc) and identify opportunities for improvements related to internal process or controls.
- Provide support for monthly IBG AML issues lifecycles management & AML technical request management.
- Provide support for monthly reporting of IBG AML Core framework management program as well as rendering other ad-hoc reporting support to the Head of AML Core & Governance including meeting logistics, report/deck preparation and follow-up actions tracking.
- Familiarity with AML / CFT and sanctions laws and regulations.
- Experienced in working in large corporate setting majoring in areas of management consultancy as well as a seasoned project manager managing cross regional initiatives.
- A self-starter, systematic & independent thinker, proficient in management presentation as well as decks preparation.
- University Graduate with at least 3 years of experience in transformation/change management ideally in the FCC/AML specialisation within the financial services or payment industry.
- Technically-inclined with an ability to engage and work with technology specialists and very comfortable navigating in a fast-paced rapidly evolving environment where structure is a work in progress.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and work effectively with multiple stakeholders.
- Proficient in English and ideally in Mandarin to communicate with our mandarin speaking stakeholders.
About The Company
Our client is a world-renowned fintech company with strong presence in APAC and the rest of the world.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: