Administration Executive/Personal Assistant, Corporate Affairs
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in established and progressive prominent company in Malaysia.
- Great career exposure and development.
- Handle administrative works within Corporate Affairs including organizing and
managing the safekeeping of documents, records as well as maintaining an
organized filing for effective data retrieval.
- Execute documents and/or agreements.
- Monitor the expiration of agreements and alert the stakeholders on the renewal of
- Arrange legal documents and/or agreements for stamping.
- Undertake ad-hoc assignments and related duties as and when required.
- Ensure efficient and effective administrative information and assistance.
- At least 2 years of corporate affairs or legal experience.
- Good verbal and written English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia communication
- Personality traits – meticulous, pleasant, self-motivated, enthusiastic, result oriented, responsible, independent, trustworthy, ethical and a team player.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Possess technical skills, including the ability to work with database management
- Possess a Diploma/Degree in Business Administration or Office Management or its
About The Company
About our client:
Our client is a regional IT company that specialized in providing enterprise solutions.
TalentTag Recruitment is an specialist recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A) (“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019”.
Kindly visit www.talenttag.asia to view more IT related jobs.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: