Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Challenging environment and be the pioneer to set up shared service center for the group of company.
- Good opportunity in career progression.
- Working with a company with healthy cashflow.
The Accounting Manager will plan and direct the accounting activities of the department. Manage, control, supervise whole accounting operation all companies in group, including manage the accounting staff who are responsible for financial reporting, billing, collections, payroll, and budget preparation.
• Manages the accounting staff who are responsible for financial reporting, billing, collections, payroll, and budget preparation.
• Recruits and hires accounting and financial staff and conducts performance evaluations.
• Coordinates training programs for new staff and identifies training needs for current staff.
• Establishes internal controls and guidelines for accounting transactions and budget preparation.
• Oversees preparation of business activity reports, financial forecasts, and annual budgets.
• Oversees the production of periodic financial reports; ensures that the reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or financial reporting standards.
• Responsible for tax planning throughout the fiscal year; files annual corporate tax return.
• Audits accounts to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations; coordinates with outside auditors and provides needed information for the annual external audit.
• Presents recommendations to management on short- and long-term financial objectives and policies.
• Provides financial analysis with an emphasis on capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations.
• Ensures compliance with local, state, and federal government requirements.
• Performs other related duties as necessary or assigned.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration required.
• A minimum of 8 to 10 years of relevant experience preferred.
• Relevant certified Accountant per local government requirement.
• Excellent management and supervisory skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Proficient in accounting and tax preparation software.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
About The Company
Our client is a holding company involved in manufacturing, supply chain and trading with around 150 – 200 workforces.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: