Account Payable Assistant
Why Should You Apply For The Job
- Work in fast growing multi-national company with strong presence in APAC.
- Great career exposure and personal development.
- Young and Vibrant environment with good remuneration package.
We are seeking for Account Payable Assistant who possesses a minimum of 2 to 3 years expertise in financial operations specialized in end-to-end account payable process, attention to detail, and industry-specific knowledge from Fintech or Banking industries.
- Handle end-to-end invoice processing with accurately and efficiently and ensuring compliance with company policies and financial regulations.
- Maintain positive relationships with vendors, address inquiries, and resolve payment discrepancies promptly. Negotiate favourable payment terms when applicable.
- Handle employee expense reports, review for policy compliance, and process reimbursements in a timely manner.
- Maintain organized and up-to-date accounts payable records, ensuring all documents are properly filed and easily accessible.
- Prepare and process payments through various methods in accurate and timely manner.
- Assist in month-end reconciliation, including closing procedures, ensuring all accounts payable records are accurate, and outstanding payments are appropriately reconciled.
- Stay updated on financial regulations, and ensure that all accounts payable processes comply with industry standards and company policies.
- Generate regular reports on accounts payable status, cash flow, and other relevant financial data/report for management review.
- Work closely with other departments, such as Procurement, Finance, and Audit, to streamline processes and improve communication.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field.
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in accounts payable, background from Fintech or Banking industries or Shared Service environment is added advantage.
- Strong understanding of financial principles, financial regulations, compliance standards and industry-specific knowledge.
- Proficiency in using accounting software/system and Microsoft Excel.
- Detail-oriented with strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Proficiency in Mandarin is essential for effective communication with international vendors and stakeholders.
About The Company
Our client is a world-renowned fintech company with strong presence in APAC and the rest of the world.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: