Account & Finance Manager
Why Should You Apply For The Job
– Competitive remuneration package.
– Opportunities for professional development and growth within the firm.
– An open work culture.
Oversee functions of Accounting & Finance and to ensure financial reporting are comply with law and regulatory.
- Manage and monitor account receivable.
- Process payments and check requests.
- Manage monthly closing process, including reconciliations and analysis of related
- Manage the preparation and distribution of internal financial statements and reports, with the overriding aim of providing timely, accurate and useful information to Board of Directors.
- Develop and strengthen the internal financial reporting and control processes including developing and updating written policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with external parties including auditors and tax agents for statutory compliance.
- Develop and manage annual and multi-year budgets that are adequate for the organization’s needs including preparation of periodic budget forecasts.
- Perform regular short and long-term business performance evaluation by analysing management accounts and prepare submission of working paper to the Board of Directors.
- Prepare and maintain cash flow analyses as needed.
- Management/monitoring of Limits of Authority (LOA).
- Monitoring Forex.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, with at least 5 years of accounting and finance work experience.
- Candidates from wholesale trading background will have an advantage.
- Candidate with CPA, ACCA qualifications and management experience are preferred.
- Candidate who can speak and write in Chinese would have an advantage.
About The Company
About our client:
Our client is an established direct marketing company with a strong presence in South East Asia and Hong Kong.
About TalentTag Recruitment:
TalentTag Recruitment is a recruitment division of Agensi Pekerjaan ELS Sdn Bhd (808430-P and JTKSM 076A) (“ELS”). ELS is an award-winning recruitment firm with more than a decade of proven track record in recruitment. In 2019, ELS took home the Gold Prize for “The Best Executive Search Firm of HR Vendors of the Year Awards 2019”.
Interested to apply? Kindly send your latest CV (with attached photo) to our consultant, Mr. Kwa at firstname.lastname@example.org for the next course action.
Apply The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Could Not Find Any Suitable Jobs?
If you are in a career cross road or could not found any suitable jobs here, please submit your CV to our career consultant.
Or you may email us your CV with the form below: